Please see the vacancies open right now below. If you would like to get in contact about a role you have in mind that is not advertised, feel free to drop us an email.
No recruitment agencies, thank you.
Mid - Senior Level Developer
Dressipi is looking for a mid to senior level backend developer to join their development team, working on Rails applications.
We're at an exciting point (we've recently launched partnerships with Marks and Spencer, Boden and Brand Alley) and want to bring bright new minds into the fold.
You should have real world experience of building Rails applications and a passion for testable, clear, efficient code. We develop recommendation systems that make shopping simpler and looking good effortless, using a combination of knowledgeable stylists and clever technology.
No knowledge of fashion required - our super stylists have that covered.
Recruiters: please don’t call or contact us about this job or any other services.
- Enjoy working in a fast paced startup environment
- Keen to pickup new tools
- Not afraid of change
- Permission to work in the UK
- A seasoned software engineer, happy building and maintaining Ruby on Rails applications
- Good knowledge of MySQL (exposure to other databases/datastores a plus)
- Able to hit the ground running with a large and growing Rails 3 application.
- TDD/BDD experience
Experience with recommendation engines, machine learning or data analysis would be a plus.
Salary Range: Competitive + share options.
To apply, please send us your CV and a cover letter.Apply for this role