Tips and advice on what to wear for hourglass shape womenIf your hips are in proportion to your shoulders and you have an enviably defined waist, you have the shapely curves women aspire to and what the industry refers to as an hourglass body shape. For you it's all about accentuating your great assets rather than hiding them. Here’s a very quick fashion check list to show you how:
1. A pencil skirt was made for you. It's going to boost your curves even more, and teamed with a heel it puts an extra wiggle in your walk.
2. A tailored shift will show off your waist and balanced proportions. Add a waist-cinching skinny belt for extra effect. You could also go for a figure flattering fit-and-flare style.
3. A fitted blouse will sculpt shapely definition and enhance your assets. A v-neck detail draws the eye down towards your defined waist.
4. You cannot go wrong with a single breasted tailored blazer. Perfectly versatile and fabulously figure flattering in that easy-to-wear kind of way.
5. A straight cut jean adds a modern touch to your wardrobe. Both a low rise, which accentuates your curves, and a mid-rise, which hugs your waist will complement your shape.
These are just the tip of our style advice iceberg for your hourglass body shape. For more “what to wear” solutions, finding your true bodyshape (no fruits in sight!) and to get your free style guide go to Dressipi.