Fashioning Your Own Digital Wardrobe
Collaborating For Growth
Any single retailer only has a 5% view of their customer’s wardrobe, making it much harder to deliver products and experiences that are relevant to them.
Prediction of customer buying patterns requires a greater understanding of each customer’s total shopping and dressing behaviours than the small slice typically collected by a single retailer.
Furthermore, in-depth data links between a products’ attributes and each customer’s preferences and needs are also required. It’s only when these data sets are in place, that the power of machine learning and AI can get to work on identifying impactful predictions and insights.
Dressipi’s Universal Network is a comprehensive profile of every customer’s preferences, activities and purchases across brands, combined with fashion-specific algorithms and product data to inform each retailer, in real time, what every customer is most likely to buy and not return.
This unique aggregation of data delivers a significantly better experience for the customer whilst extending the value for retailers further by driving better predictions and even better results.
Give customers highly personalised, friction-free experiences that improve every interaction they have.
- Connectable customer profile: create once, use everywhere
- Customer set shopping requests (e.g. I’m looking for...)
- Unique wardrobe functionality for customers to view new items with owned items
- Suite of product APIs for personalising listing pages, product pages, emails, notifications, editorial etc.
- Suite of outfit APIs for personalising Style It With, Scan for Outfits instore
- Easy integration with CRMs, ESPs, clienteling
Data & Insights
Gain competitive advantage:
- Invaluable customer and product data insights and benchmarking
- Make clearer and more informed decisions on demand to supply matching, merchandising and customer acquisition
Reduce returns by 16%
Increase in net incremental revenue per visitor by a minimum of 10%
Increase conversion and frequency of purchase by up to 33%
Beverley ImrieDigital Director, Wallis
“Having personalisation technology within your business is a must in today’s retail environment. Dressipi have helped us achieve that.”
Ralph TuckerChief Product and Supply Officer, N Brown
“One of the most successful parts of our partnership with Dressipi is the personalised weekly Style Adviser emails. They consistently outperform our own BAU emails by 3x.”